Effective from May 25th, 2018.
2. The website administrator is GPM Systemy sp. z o.o. seated in Wrocław (54-513, ul. Kiemliczów 9/4), registered at Wrocław-Fabryczna District Court in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division, KRS no. 0000265283, NIP no. 894-288-22-1, REGON no. 020385817; share capital of PLN 50,000.00, fully paid up.
3. Information concerning personal data may be obtained by sending an email to: email@example.com. This address is also used in matters concerning the protection of personal data and the use of rights related to the processing of such data, including request to delete or change them.
6. The administrator ensures Users’ privacy. Data stored by the administrator is protected at all stages of providing service. The administrator observes legal regulations and applies adequate organisational and technical safety measures, e.g.:
– protective measures against malicious software,
– training of persons involved in data processing concerning legal regulations of personal data protection and obliging them to maintain confidentiality.
7. Automatically gathered data during website visit includes data on User’s visit, e.g. IP address, domain name, browser type, OS type.
8. Website’s User has the following rights in relation to the data being processed:
• the right to access data, including obtaining a copy of the data,
• the right to request rectification, deletion or limitation of data processing,
• the right to withdraw consent to extent that the data is processed on that basis. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was based on consent before its withdrawal,
• the right to transfer personal data, e.g. to receive from the Administrator in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format
• the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, that is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. More information on the office’s website.
9. The recipient of the data may be entities covering IT services for the Administrator’s IT service, in particular providing services for GPM Systemy sp. z o.o, as well as FINGO sp. z o.o., which is the producer of systems offered by the Administrator and provides services of the products. Data is not transferred outside the European Economic Area. The data may also be transferred to entities authorized to obtain it on the basis of applicable law.
10. Data is not transferred outside the European Economic Area. The data may also be transferred to entities authorized to obtain it on the basis of applicable law.
11. The data will be processed until the User withdraws the consent for such processing.
12. Cookies are text files sent to a device during the visit on the website.
14. In his/her internet browser, the User may modify cookies settings and even completely block its usage. No change in these settings shall be deemed as a consent to cookies usage during visits to this website.
15. This website uses functional cookies, such as:
– cookies saved permanently and for each session, concerning website usage statistics (Google Analytics).